How to Make a Pen Holder Using Old Pens | This article will show you how to make a pen holder with your empty pens!
Things You'll Need:
- Some empty Pens
- A bottle or glass
- Hot Glue or Super Glue (preferably super glue)
- A piece of paper
- Regular glue or glue stick
- Find any kind of glass or bottle.
- Wrap a paper around the glass and stick it with regular glue.
- Find some empty pens.
- Stick the pens (using the super glue) around the bottle.
- Find some beads.
- Stick the beads with super glue.
|Wrap a paper around the glass and stick it with regular glue|
|Stick the pens around the bottle|
|Stick the beads|
You are now done with the DIY fabric Pen Holder! (http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pen-Holder-Using-Old-Pens)