Things You'll Need:
- A paper folder
- An agenda, which is smaller than one of the pages of the folder
- A cutter
- Rope or an elastic (optional)
Step by Step:
- Cut the middle of the paper folder and a little piece of paper that will be used for the binding. Remove the metal brackets and keep them for later use.
- Bend one page of the folder around one of the cover pages of the agenda.
- Cut anything that comes out from behind.
- Tape the cover onto itself. Don't put tape on the book, that way you'll be able to reuse the cover for same sized books.
- Tape the binding on one of the covers.
- Fit it in place.
You are now done with the DIY fabric Cover a Book With a Paper Folder! You can trace cuts on the covers and pass metal brackets through them. Then use a little elastic twisted onto these brackets and secure it in place. (source: http://www.wikihow.com/Cover-a-Book-With-a-Paper-Folder)