My Melody And Kuromi Halloween Costume - Just for Fun

My Melody And Kuromi Halloween Costume


My melody and kuromi costume that i made with my girlfriend in halloween!! It’s time to give thanks for all the little things. 5% off 2 items get 5% off on cart total buy 2. 10% off 3 items get 10% off on cart total buy 3.


12% off 5 items get 12% off on cart total buy 5. Hello kitty halloween costume. Next up is kuromi’s nemesis, my melody!


Like kuromi, the outfit consists of the inner dress, outer dress, brooch, headband and. 【design of cute cartoon costume】designed according to the shape of my melody and kuromi with cute long ears. 【soft fabric】 my melody and kuromi cosplay costume is soft,. Onegai my melody kuromi kigurumi for adults.


KUROMI HALLOWEEN TRANSFORMATION 2021 ♡ hello kitty / sanrio cosplay! (makeup, hair & outfit)


hi angels, thanks for watching my first ever halloween video!! today i transform myself into my favorite sanrio / helly kitty character, KUROMI ♡ my sister and i dressed up as kuromi and my melody this year and it was so much fun. i hope y'all enjoyed this get ready with me (grwm) :') i really loved how my makeup, hair, and outfit / costume turned out. what do you think?? ~ my socials ~ for business, please email business.katetruong@gmail.com instagram: @katelyntruong instagram.com/katelyntruong/ tiktok: @pixiek8 tiktok.com/@pixiek8?lang=en depop: depop.com/katetruong/ MY LASH TECH @ lashxkelly on instagram instagram.com/lashxkelly/ ~ my art / crystal jewelry shop ~ instagram: @madeforpixies instagram.com/madeforpixies/ website: madeforpixies.com/ ~ helpful links~ helpful books: “becoming supernatural”: amzn.to/3hZYkpw “the alchemist”: amzn.to/3BFpGck “the four agreements”: amzn.to/3iJDWYZ “the green witch”: amzn.to/2W8XXAn “the crystal bible”: amzn.to/2WeErCx waist trainer (made for working out): amzn.to/3wPvvAJ GET 10% OFF GLOSSIER MAKEUP & SKINCARE: re.glossier.com/54e23ff2 ALL MY LINKS: linktr.ee/katetruong1111

DIY My Melody Costume / Cosplay No Sew HeadBand & Costume


The sequel to my Kuromi costume video! We're going to make a My Melody headband, purse, and put together an outfit from our closet! CONNECT Art Shop marilyrose.com/ Depop depop.com/marilyrose/ Instagram instagram.com/marily.rose/ Tiktok tiktok.com/@marily.rose?lang=en Twitter twitter.com/marilyroseart Intro 00:00 - 00:40 Headband 00:43 - 3:52 Bag 3:52 - 6:07 Apron 6:09 - 8:02 Costume Ideas 8:04 - 10:30 Outro 8:38 - 11:03 MUSIC Reggie San Miguel - Daydream - thmatc.co/?l=28FC76BD Reggie San Miguel - Autumn Stroll - thmatc.co/?l=276AA815 frumhere, kevatta - summer nights - thmatc.co/?l=27584337 Gil Wanders - Lost / Found - thmatc.co/?l=0742A307 Current Subs: 2,377 #mymelodycosplay #diymymelodycostume #mymelodycostume #mymelodyheadband #mymelodycosplaytiktok

DIY Kuromi Costume Ideas and Makeup


Trying to make my Kuromi Costume a reality from things in my wardrobe I also made another video if you want to know how to diy the ears/headband and backpack!! (links if you want to recreate below) --------------------------------------------------------- SOCIALS marilyrose.com/ instagram.com/marily.rose/ instagram.com/marilyrose.art/ twitter.com/marilyroseart --------------------------------------------------------- LINKS Headband - amazon.com/gp/product/B08J7NVHMS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B08J7NVHMS&linkCode=as2&tag=marilyrose0a-20&linkId=1ef77459039d54897adf2648bc0a15aa Corset - amazon.com/gp/product/B00UCO2RL4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00UCO2RL4&linkCode=as2&tag=marilyrose0a-20&linkId=2fb7d150a4fa8ae49fe96a3d8baf58da Kuromi bag - amazon.com/gp/product/B08LVLLFYQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marilyrose0a-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B08LVLLFYQ&linkId=a1585151ceed22da7afa5d6f2f6c30a9 Wig- amazon.com/gp/product/B07S3GYKV3/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07S3GYKV3&linkCode=as2&tag=marilyrose0a-20&linkId=b4b41327b8754093f84ac56409f26f65 -------------------------------------------------------------- MUSIC Rögg Collins - Stoop Hangs - thmatc.co/?l=C6C34FAD ---------------------------------------------------------------- CREDITS pinterest.com/marilyroseridings/youtube/ #kuromi #kuromicosplay #kuromicostume

My melody halloween costume. Kuromi x my melody bedding set, angel melody duvet cover, magical, custom name bedding set, adorable duvet comfort cover for baby girl. My melody kuromi cinna pompom kitten costume keychains ad by cutemelodyshop ad from shop cutemelodyshop cutemelodyshop from shop cutemelodyshop. 5 out of 5 stars. Onegai my melody kuromi kigurumi for adults.


Item # szkgsan1015 write a review. This onegai my melody kuromi headpiece is as cute as a button! Fans of the genre and appreciators of the onegai storyline will especially love this headpiece!



Share with your friends

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done