I Love You Much Card and a Kid Canvas - Just for Fun

I Love You Much Card and a Kid Canvas

Mother's Day ideas continued... I decided to show you the things Harvey and I made to give to Justin. First up...

I Love You This Much Card


How to:

It's super easy...


1. Trace your child's hand, then cut out two copies. My paper was double sided so I made sure that when the thumbs match up - the yellow side would be inside, and the blue side would be outside.

2. Cut out a strip of paper and fold it accordion style. Use letter rub-ons or stickers to add the words "I Love You" on the outside, and "This Much" on the strip of paper.

3. Glue the ends of your accordion strip on the insides of the hands and your card is done. :)

Kid Canvas


Then Harvey and I made a little canvas (4 inches x 4 inches) to hang on the wall in Justin's office at work. I purchased small ones so we could add to them each year and hang them in one grouping.

I prepainted the canvas in green, then set Harvey in the bathtub with blue paint and a brush and let him paint his own "picture." I did the footprint when he was about 9 months old. Then I wrote his name and age right on the canvas with a colored marker.

Every year I'll have our kids paint their own picture on a matching canvas to add to the collection.

Share with your friends

Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done